- Follow the latest business and technology trends, looking into the future and working with truly cutting-edge technologies today
- Building points of view and perspectives on the impact and opportunity of disruption and technology innovation to our clients
- Bring our clients through collaborative journeys (Business, IT and external stakeholders) to get to the heart of their business and industry challenges
- Draw upon our Global network of industry experts and your own experience to define, develop and deliver pragmatic, cost-effective solutions
- Ensuring the delivery of tangible results through the delivery of your solutions – managing client relationships and leading small teams of people
- Experience of working in the UK Energy Industry with a detailed knowledge of the customer journeys associated with meter reading (e.g. billing and portfolio management)
- Understanding of the utilities industry, specifically experience required working with meter reading service provider organisations in the UK or abroad, either directly or through transformation programmes
- Understand how meter readings fits into the end-to-end utility industry process with in the UK and the current trends
- Knowledge of field force management and work scheduling/optimisation of operational teams
- Meter reading capabilities in relation to legacy ‘non-smart’ meters
- Structured and innovative problem-solving skills with a deep analytical capability
- Well-developed quantitative skills to draw insights e.g. financial analysis, market data analysis etc.
- Project management and experience with delivery methods such as Agile, Lean, and Design Thinking
- Relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Working with our diverse client base to solve their most difficult problems
- Delivering truly innovative work on the back of emergent technologies
- Leading and working alongside high calibre Accenture colleagues
- Working across multiple geographic locations and workforces
- Access to our global knowledge and capability network
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.