- Integrated Office Services (Mail, Reprographics, Design, Office Supplies)
- Mechanical, Electrical and Fabric Maintenance
- Catering and Vending
- Customer Services
- Audio Visual, Video Conferencing Services
- Environmental Services
- Miscellaneous Services (Plants, Flowers, Journals, Artwork, Concierge)
- Accountability for value for money, high quality service delivery
- The procurement and design of contracted services
- Customer satisfaction
- A high degree of budget control
- Strategic alignment with Workplace objectives
- Tangible continuous performance improvement and innovation
- Services which continuously aligned with Customer requirement
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsibility for the formal annual business planning for all third party provided goods and services for the assigned service lines.
- Accountable for the day to day management of all third party provided goods and services for the assigned service lines to achieve agreed metrics (OLAs).
- Work with the Workplace Service Delivery Manager and the AWS Management Team to establish and evolve, as required, the strategic direction of the assigned service lines.
- Identify, assess and mitigate risk across assigned service lines.
- Keep the Workplace Service Delivery Manager proactively informed of any significant potential or actual service issues.
- Responsibility for accurate production and reporting of monthly service metrics for the assigned service lines as agreed with the Workplace Service Delivery Manager.
- Sponsor and drive value through the quarterly strategic review process for all major suppliers of the assigned service lines.
- Respond to Customer feedback / issues in a timely and effective manner; act as point of escalation for issues as required.
- Maintains an active interest in the other areas of the Workplace Operations and is able to provide support and cover as appropriate.
- Offers to take work from rather than generate work for the Workplace Service Delivery Manager.
- Networks across AWS and with the organisations delivery partners (Procurement, TS:L etc.) ensuring positive outward perceptions, communications and collaboration in service delivery.
- Responsibility for financial planning, forecasting and spend control for all assigned service lines.
- Provide ad hoc reporting, trend analysis and insight into the commercial performance of outsourced services and highlight savings opportunities.
- Ensure compliance with Accenture’s procurement and payment policies.
- Monitor and ensure direct report team are applying best practice in carrying out effective financial management for their assigned service lines and that performance targets are met.
- Provide effective management of direct report team and ensure that all HR requirements are carried out on time and in full.
- Proactively manage direct report team to ensure optimum performance and morale levels including regular one-to-one reviews, coaching sessions, personal engagement and mentoring programmes.
- Ensure effective succession planning takes place including quarterly succession plan reviews with the Workplace Service Delivery Manager.
- Ensure there is effective communication, both within the Commercial Management Team and more broadly across AWS.
- Work with each direct report to document and to ensure that they achieve their annual objectives.
- Identify the training and development needs of direct reports to address any skills gaps and sponsor their attendance on training programmes.
- Lead any recruitment activities to ensure right people are identified to lead assigned service lines.
- Establish an effective peer to peer strategic relationship with the third party supplier base in order to identify and drive continuous improvement and innovation.
- Ensure direct report team have appropriate subject matter expertise in order to provide credible direction and consultative skills for assigned service lines
- Direct and develop an effective Quality Management System which provides the framework for direct report team and broader AWS community to apply best practice supplier management methods.
- Provide leadership and effective scheduling of contract reviews and if appropriate, service tender process in close liaison with Accenture Procurement Services and the Client representative.
- Develop and agree service levels with key stakeholders in collaboration with Office Operations Team and the Workplace Service Delivery Manager.
- Work with the Workplace Service Delivery Manager and Office Operations Team to determine and achieve value for money service solutions for each Client.
- Ensure services are available to Customers through efficient and effective workflow systems and reviews of volume and accessibility are carried out by direct report team.
- Establish standard and bespoke methods of capturing customer feedback and key Client appraisals of services for analysis and improvement.
- Regular production of Client facing reports to demonstrate the value added by the Commercial Management Team and third party suppliers.
Health & Safety
Commercial Management Building/ Facilities Management
Anticipates Business Opportunities
Initiative & Innovation
Planning & Organisation
Responsibility & Ownership
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.