- Work with the C-suite at our clients orchestrating strategies to best leverage cutting edge new IT for greatest strategic impact/ competitive advantage.
- Help CMOs/CIOs define the value case for Salesforce.
- Help our clients understand how to best leverage Salesforce and related technologies through the creation of blueprints, roadmaps and governance structures.
- Focus on problem solving and high paced value creation for our clients; using the Salesforce platform to deliver business value and support future growth through ‘new’ digital, cloud, and next generation technologies.
- Undertaking sales origination, including working with other Accenture teams in identifying opportunities to grow a successful practice.
- Providing Program and Project Services focusing on ‘new IT’ methods and tools (e.g. Agile/ Scrum, DevOps, Design Thinking) in combination with Accenture’s proprietary Salesforce implementation methodology.
- Be at the forefront of the Digital Revolution; shaping and contributing to Accenture strategy and thought leadership for Resources clients around large-scale IT transformation and next generation technologies.
- Proven ability to shape and lead IT transformation through provision of strategy, consulting, digital and technology and operations services in collaboration with our partners within and outside of Accenture.
- Understanding of the Resources industry (Energy, Utilities, Chemicals and Natural Resources).
- Strong interest and willingness to build your skills (leveraging our industry leading training capability) in Salesforce and Salesforce ISVs such as Cloudsense, CallidusCloud, Apptus, Pros, Zuora, Chameleon, Thunderhead, Ciphercloud, RemedyForce and ServiceMax.
- Understanding of the SaaS and PaaS value propositions and a desire to grow into a thought leader in this area.
- A passion and commitment to Salesforce platform and ISVs and a drive to build vendor relationships and influence the way these are taken to market, including via the development of industry specific solutions.
- A demonstrated ability to identify opportunities for value creation based on core understanding of CRM.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- Ability to effectively communicate the implications of complex technical concepts to senior, non-technical audiences.
- Experience at leading complex programs and projects
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Confidence in presenting challenging points of view to Director- and Executive-level clients (i.e. CTO/CIO).
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior IT and business executives.
- Ability to grow a strong team of Managers, Consultants and Business Analysts.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
SAP Commodity Pricing Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Federal - Data Scientist
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Financials Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.