What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experience of project management is essential
- Experience managing, supervising or delivering through a group of people or others
- Experience of working in an SLA driven environment
- Strong level of business and financial acumen
- Communication skills of a very high standard with the ability to interact and earn the respect of individuals at all levels and on occasions in high pressure environments
- The ability to work autonomously on own initiative either independently or as part of a team
- A quick thinker with a ‘can do’ attitude and an aptitude for creativity or the ability to adapt as required
- Confident, determined and assured demeanour, especially in high pressure or critical situations
- Documentation and written skills of a very high standard
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Proven high-performer, consistently delivering on commitments
- Ability to make balanced, considered decisions or recommendations
- Strong team player
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience of working for a blue-chip company
- Experience in a large-scale project environment
- Experience of working with suppliers (internal and external)
- Training and experience in project management principles and an understanding/accreditation of PRINCE2/AGILE and/or Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM) is preferable
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Degree level education is desirable, but not essential, attainment of A-Level/Scottish Higher/Irish Leaving Certificate required. However, relevant experience and demonstrated performance is the primary qualification for this role
- A detailed understanding of, and accreditation in, industry and Accenture methodologies, for example, ITIL, Prince2, AGILE and Accenture Delivery Methods (ADM) is preferred
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 28/03/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.