- Demonstrate knowledge and practical experience of test tools and industry standard best practice
- Identify issues and risks relating to workload, escalate these appropriately and provide suggested mitigating actions
- Prepare input test data and expected results
- Review own test conditions, test scripts / user stories, input test data, and expected results for all test phases
- Develop test automation frameworks and test models
- Proven track record of testing software developments in a structured environment.
- Experience of defect lifecycle and ability to provide advice on tests to put in place after fixes are made.
- Ability to work in a continually changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and priorities at short notice.
- Excellent understanding of test levels (from functional tests to UAT)
- Sound technical skills; understanding of high-level system architecture components such as application servers, databases and web services.
- Experience in one or more test frameworks and scripting functional tests.
- Good team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working on user stories and defining clear acceptance criteria.
- Good understanding and practical experience of SQL preferably in an Oracle environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.