Role: Technical Architect
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
Job Type: Permanent
We have roles available across the following Accenture career level:
Specialist: From £36,000 - £ 51,480 (depending on experience)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance with best in class established and emerging technologies. We are able to extend our technology and business capabilities by working closely with market leaders and innovators to provide our clients with the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide more than 373,000 employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Skills and Experienced Required;
- Experience working within a Technical Architecture or lead Developer role
- Experience directing and assisting junior technical and non-technical resources
- Experience working in client-facing environments helping bridge business and technical
- Experience in designing and delivering complex solutions across a range of problem spaces
- Experience of working on projects using UK Government GDS methodologies/principles
- Specific experience of working on multi-channel websites and associated technologies
- An understanding of key architectural design patterns such as microservices and event-driven architecture
- An understanding of key enterprise and system level Security and Data Protection approaches
- A passion for learning new technologies with a ‘no fear’ approach (i.e. installing and trying) and preferably some experience of one large-scale Cloud provider e.g. AWS
- A natural problem solver who relishes a challenge
- A degree in a relevant subject
- If you’ve answered yes to most of the above questions and would like to work with a talented team of people, then we’d love to talk to you. We recognise the pivotal role that our architects play in successful project delivery and therefore make a significant continual investment in training to keep the group up-to-date with the latest technologies.