Role: ASIS Business Analyst/ Consultant -Laboratory Informatics
Travel: Up to 100% mobility
Closing date: 31/03/2019
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture have acquired LabAnswer, the leading domain experts in business process optimisation, and the implementation and support of enterprise scientific informatics solutions such as LIMS, ELN, SDMS, CDS & others. Exciting career opportunities now exist throughout Europe in Accenture’s Scientific Informatics Services (ASIS) business unit.
You will gain exposure to a myriad of emerging technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Internet of Things, Extended Reality, Machine Learning, and Data Analytics, while facilitating the transformation of scientific and laboratory processes in leading global companies.
Become a member of this unique team combining scientific data management experts with the global transformation capabilities of Accenture and be a part of redefining the future of laboratory operations.
Accenture offer a generous compensation package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits.
As a ASIS Consulting Manager you will generally spend much of your time working on client site, responsible for the creation and ongoing management of the project schedule. We are specifically seeking a ASIS Consulting Manager/ Project Manager with solid experience in the following areas:
- Accountable for the resources and activities within small to medium size project
- Ensure workstream coordination and cooperation
- Determine and implement appropriate change management processes for the project
- Drive risk management activities and processes
- Perform stakeholder identification, management and communication activities
- Perform scope identification, decomposition and verification activities
- Ensure appropriate quality processes are in place and being followed
- Monitor and control the project budget including services and expenses
- Overall responsibility for effective communication processes, meetings and activities within the project
- Act as escalation point for issues that arise from workstreams
- Provide feedback to management regarding employee performance
- Proactively coach project resources to increase their effectiveness
- Demonstrate business and political savvy when interacting with client organizations
- Ensure the scope of the project is documented and understood by all stakeholders
- Proactively control costs and expenses within the project and determine ways of reducing the project costs while ensuring quality and scope objectives are met
- Schedule meetings, document meeting notes and distribute meeting notes to invitees
- Collect and monitor progress on project activities from resources
- Maintain excellent client relationships
Your Experience / Qualifications
You will have experience with most of the following:
- Laboratory background with a scientific degree
- Previous Consulting and/ or Project Management experience
- Experience leading small to medium size Laboratory Informatics projects
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification from PMI
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience working in regulated environments
- Extensive experience with managing enterprise LIMS/LIS, ELN, LES, SDMS and/or CDS Implementations
- Experience implementing technology under a defined corporate and compliant methodology
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated experience implementing enterprise information systems
- Ability to contribute to multiple projects for different business stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Expert understanding of computer and application architecture, technology, and validation
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
If this sounds like the role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/03/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.