Role: Enterprise Architect Manager – Products Technology Advisory
Travel: Up to 100% mobility
Salary: £71,000 - £93,000
Closing date: 31/03/2019
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
As a Consulting practitioner in the Products industry you’ll shape the future of the top global Products industry companies. By joining Accenture, you will embark on a fast-paced career that will allow you to utilize your deep industry experience and specialized skills to design, sell and lead industry defining transformation programs. In this role you’ll use your expertise to drive opportunity—for the company and for yourself—while maintaining the flexibility you need to keep your career ahead of the curve.
Products Technology Advisory Team
Are you ready to join our European Products Technology Advisory Team to transform how businesses connect with their customers? Our clients are transforming to cope with the new realities driven by the new technology. They are investing in whole new business models and technologies.
As an Enterprise Architect Manager, you’ll often be:
- Helping to develop and expand the Enterprise Architecture consulting portfolio through thought leadership and opportunity identification.
- Overseeing enterprise business, -application and integration architecture design during the sales process; and staying on the engagement as an enterprise architect during the Analysis & Plan phase (full time); design phase SME and content QA during build / test / deploy
- Orchestrating the solution of key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” enterprise environment.
- Partnering with the opportunity lead to ensure the full client transformation is evaluated; and the right components brought into the deal from a process and tools perspective.
- Leading the business and application architecture discussions with the client.
- Owning the E2E business and application architecture solutioning for large opportunities; working with the solution architect to ensure the solution plan reflects all components and uses the optimal delivery model (cost / skills balance).
- Partnering with the project/program manager to ensure the scope sold is understood and reflected in the baseline project plan, estimates, etc.
- During the Plan & Analysis phase, you will oversee the application and business architecture work streams to validate scope and complexity assumptions from the sales process; adapt costing/timeline with the client.
- During the Design Phase:
- Lead the business and application integration architecture design work stream
- Create business benefits case
- SME and reviewer for other design documentation (process, application, data)
- During implementation and testing phases you will support on Content QA and act as the Technology Advisory SME.
You will have experience with most of the following:
- Accenture Products industries (one or several): Consumer Goods, Retail, Life Sciences, Automotive, Industrial Equipment, Freight & Logistics, Construction, Infrastructure, Travel and Service Organizations.
- Architecture strategy and roadmap design
- Architecture governance
- Blueprints and architecture with industry and technology relevant perspectives and patterns.
- Architecture advisory services
- Extensive knowledge of typical back-office, middle-office and front-office processes and technologies.
- Passion for the “old” digital technology trends (e.g. Social, Mobility, Analytics, Cloud) and the “new” technology disruptions (e.g. Distributer Ledgers, Applied Intelligence, Augmented/Virtual Reality and -in the future- Quantum computing).
- Extensive professional working experience in Technology Advisory and/or Enterprise Architecture roles.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Proven communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- A natural ability to sense the needs of our customers combined with a fervent desire to provide excellent customer service
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amount of information
- Problems solving and Out-of-the-box thinking ability, directed at defining innovative solutions to satisfy customer requirements
- Comfort conveying both high-level and detailed information, adjusting the way ideas are presented to better address varying social styles and audiences.
- An ability to challenge a client's thinking by diplomatically providing an objective and independent point of view.
- An ability to identify opportunities based on your deep understanding of our offerings and our client’s issues.
- Experience managing large teams through complex situations, adapting quickly and helping others navigate change.
- Experience structuring activities that play to a team's strengths and provide opportunities for others to grow.
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions and closely partnering with clients to regularly confirm expectations are met and value delivered.
- Clear understanding of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
Our Commitment To You
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/03/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Consultant+++
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Posted 2 days ago
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.