Job Location: Newcastle
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00663168 00663168_en
Role: Client Financial Managment Specialist (12 month FTC)
Salary: Upto £44,000 dependant on skills and experience plus excellent benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Support the global financial management function and business advisory services. Offer services through contract completion on regulatory and organization principles compliance, internal controls, budgeting/forecasting, contract profit and loss management and advisory to our customer leadership teams and corporate leadership. Deliver services around the globe through a network of financial professionals via help-desk support, shared service operations and customer-dedicated on-site support.
What will the Role Involve
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities.
Provide value-added financial management, analysis, and advice to client engagement teams to maximize the profitability of engagements
- Collaborate with client and engagement executives, client group finance leads (or equivalent), and other finance operations executives to communicate the position and status of contract or account financial position
- Complete standard MTD/QTD financial and operational activities and processes
- Fulfill invoicing and collections, consistent with contractual requirements
- Advise/assist on forecast management activities (input collection, processing and report creation) - Perform/assist with work plan reconciliation and reporting
- Track and report time-reporting hours, expenses, and variances as required, including compliance with account/engagement expense policy (if existent)Track and report third-party out-of-pocket expenses, client time and expenses against program budget, and any other expense charges to program budget tracking and reporting of third-party out-of-pocket expenses
Contribute to the CFM organization
- Prepare and participate in CFM meetings and training sessions
- Supervise, coach, and mentor junior CFM analyst(s) and others
- Identify and communicate to CFM leadership to opportunities to continuously improve training, methodologies, tools and skills
- Support and contribute to local CFM recruiting initiatives
- Execute account financial processes to ensure the quality and integrity of engagement financial records
Provide pricing / new business support for new and extended business opportunities and/or review pricing calculations from engagement executives
- Perform or assist with the preparation of engagement, project, and program reporting as well as Accenture internal financial accounting processes
- Support and execute the account forecasting process, including ad hoc and internal stakeholder management requests
- Execute all global and local statutory, tax, Internal Controls, and US GAAP requirements as described by policy to ensure full compliance
- Perform Inventory and Receivables management, including monitoring of variances and follow-up on discrepancies
- Execute/assist with balance sheet accountability, including tracking of capital assets and technology rental equipment, hardware/software costs, and other items
Willingness to work flexible hours, as necessary, in order to meet monthly and quarterly deliverable deadlines and to provide extended-hour customer service support
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.