Role: Products CFO & Enterprise Value Consulting Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Closing date: 31.08.19
Salary: £70,000 - £93,000
CFO & Enterprise Value Consulting Manager
Welcome to Accenture, one of the world's leading providers of management consultancy services where high performance is a minimum requirement not just an ideal. Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Background of Accenture CFO & Enterprise Value Capability:
Our Finance Transformation capability enables clients to unlock the hidden potential within their Finance processes and organisations by reducing cost and improving the decision-making capabilities.
Accenture specifically are seeking a finance process Managers with experience in the following areas: Detailed knowledge and understanding of fully integrated end to end process optimisation and organisation structure design in a shared service/ GBS environment (and benefits of different sourcing models (centralized vs. shared services vs. outsourcing), knowledge of Record to Report, Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Planning/ Budgeting and Forecasting processes inc. the associated KPIs and Business Outcome Indicators, related industry benchmarks and their implications and understanding of all related process technologies and enablers inc. SAP ECC/ S4 HANA/ BPC, Oracle Fusion/ HFM.
Key activities will include:
- Building client relationships
- Develop and communicate the decision options and benefits, around governance, people, process and technology options to our clients – all while demonstrating your deep finance function understanding
- Being part of and leading a team, often working with colleagues across the globe
- Support the development of the CFO & Enterprise Value community, assets and tools.
You should have a strong finance background and have experience in the analysis, definition, design and deployment of optimised finance. In addition, you must have strong experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Designing / managing implementation of Business Process Management capabilities for Finance - Process Strategy, Process Design, Process Monitoring (KPI Design / Reporting) Process Transformation (through systems) and Continuous Improvement
- Transition / managing / delivering service in shared service environment
- Financial Management and Statutory Reporting
- Budgeting and Forecasting Processes and Tools
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation, including evidence of solution design
- All the above in global context - can articulate value proposition of off-shore / near-shore; understands value proposition may differ by global/region/country or business unit perspectives.
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- Excellent degree results
- Professional Finance or Accounting Qualification (e.g. ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with 1st time passes desirable
- An awareness of key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry.
- Proven ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions.
- Strong problem-solving, statistical and analytical skills
- Proven communication, training and coaching abilities
- Proven project management capabilities
- Ability to meet travel requirements, when required
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others.
A focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues enable fast-paced progression with competitive rewards. You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools.
You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant(s) be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.