Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00645407 00645407_en
Role: Application Services (Resources) Delivery Manager / Senior Manager
Location: London (must be willing to be based at and travel to client sites throughout the UK)
We have roles available across the following Accenture career levels:
Manager: from £58,000 to £72,000+ (Depending on experience, plus car allowance and bonus)
Senior Manager: from £67,000 to £92,000+ (Depending on experience, plus car allowance and bonus)
Job Type: Permanent
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
What responsibilities will you have?
What skills & experience are we looking for?
An advanced level of experience and expertise in:
§ Professional delivery and consulting
§ Progressive experience in project management, business analysis and technology implementation in full life-cycle engagements preferably in Resources (Energy, Utilities, CNR) either working at industry participants or in a consulting organisation.
§ Technology implementations – Well rounded in both functional and technical aspects of a technology delivery engagement
§ Team leadership and having direct reports
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Ability to adapt to dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
· Customer oriented and great at building client relationships
· Strong background in resources’ technology solutions – technology strategy, systems design, integration, implementation and management.
· Previous experience in leading up an Application Functional team (Configuration, customisation, development) or Application Integration team (including data integration/data modelling)
· Experience managing multi-shore projects
· PMP and other project management certification preferred
· Very strong work ethic with a customer service focus (high intensity)
· Solid consulting experience preferred; executive level sales support experience in consulting/professional services.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
· Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Excellent leadership and management skills
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31st August 2019. Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.