Education - Bachelor’s degree, university degree or equivalent
Work Experience - Solid all round marketing experience in the management and creation of marketing, sponsorship, events, hospitality programmes, internal communications together with an understanding of media and analyst relations. Strong business acumen ideally within a professional services organisation
Work Requirements - Minimal travel (related to event execution)
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Understanding of Accenture’s area of business and overall business strategy.
- Be able to provide sound professional advice & solutions to colleagues & clients
- Understanding of business content and how to apply to business issues and problems – should have good writing and creative skills.
- Understanding and ability to apply marketing concepts, branding and message development skills.
- Global perspective and understanding of business marketplace.
- Project management skills.
- Understanding of budget management and financial reporting.
- Negotiation, mediation and conflict management skills to resolve complex issues.
- Ability to develop and apply creative, workable solutions to project-related issues.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deliver well-executed deliverables in support of Accenture business strategy.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Corporate Functions professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Closing Date for Applications 1/11/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.