Role: Test Automation Engineers
Travel: Up to 100%
Salary: £25,000 - £50,000 Depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide more than 373,000 employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
As an SDET, you will:
- Implement automation tools, define and develop frameworks and design and deliver industry leading test automation solutions for our clients
- Support DevOps implementations through delivery of CI aligned test automation
- Support test automation assessments
- Utilize efficient and effective processes and standards in order to continuously improve quality
- Working with development teams to help architect applications to support effective test automation
Additionally, as an Automation Specialist, you will:
- Conduct tool analysis, make recommendation, and selection
- Identify and analyze suitable opportunities within projects for test automation
- Manage work efforts
- Lead development of automation at all layers of the application stack