Job Location: London, Manchester
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00631287 00631287_en-GB
Role: Oracle HCM Cloud Consultant
Location: London with 100% Mobility
Salary: £30,000 - £55,000+
Closing Date: 31/08/2019
Join Accenture and be part of Oracles number 1 HCM Cloud Global partner of the year.
We are looking for ambitious, fun and experienced consultants to join our team and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
The practice is home to a thriving team that operates across industry sectors to bring Oracle HCM and cloud expertise to our client engagements. To respond to the dynamic and rapidly expanding Oracle Cloud market, Accenture needs to expand its Oracle HCM Cloud team with both Functional and Technical consultants.
What we're looking for
You must have hands on experience with Oracle HCM Cloud. Ideally you would have experienced all phases of the project lifecycle and gained a good insight and understanding into Iterative Delivery methodologies. We also want to you to have fun along the way so a sense of your team spirit and engaging personality is key
· Client facing experience running workshops / prototyping
· Certification in an Oracle HCM Cloud or Payroll module is very desirable.
· Knowledge of some or all Oracle HCM Cloud modules (Core HCM, Taleo Recruitment, Learning, Absence, Benefits, Payroll etc.)
· Techno-functional skills viewed favourably - for example, understanding of integration options with Oracle HCM Cloud, HDL, FBL, HCM Extract.
· BI experience using OTBI or BI Publisher or BICS is also very desirable
· Experience with all aspects of an Oracle HCM implementation or upgrade project including requirements gathering, fit/gap analysis, functional design documentation, user acceptance testing, training and deployment activities
· Preferably a consulting background and experience of at least 2 end-to-end Oracle HCM implementation project lifecycles
· Formidable team player (proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment) and team leadership skills (for Project Lead roles)
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· All candidates will be London based, but you must be willing to offer full mobility
Key responsibilities may include:
· Drive iterative prototyping design sessions using Accenture’s Cloud Methodology
· Manage design and build and test activities on and offshore through the iterative process
· Support the client in key architectural or business process related change activities driven by the move to Cloud
· Support new business opportunities through provision of your expertise in the sales cycle
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.