- We're looking for people who can work through the lifecycle of a solution, from shaping an agile transformation to maximising the delivery of value through flexible delivery approaches.
You will need:
- A passion for technology architecture and delivery with an agile mindset
- The confidence and poise to become the trusted advisor of board level client executives
- Leadership abilities - transfer vision into results
- A collaborative and team-building attitude
- To be fully mobile, often working on-site with our clients
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
Candidates should demonstrate a detailed understanding, plus an ability to communicate to our clients, the principles of technology architecture across multiple domains, including:
- Demonstrated industry leading expertise and deep knowledge in two or more of the key Enterprise Agile Skills Areas
- Transformation and Change Enablement
- Programme and Project Delivery Leadership
- Architectures and DevOps
- Coaching, Asset Development and Training
- Client Advisory and Sales Support
- Ability to consider and create flexible or hybrid delivery approaches where appropriate
- Experienced in building agile trust in IT and business environments
- At least one external agile certification in an industry recognised scaling framework
- Development techniques including Continuous Delivery
Industry & Functional
Our team has the freedom to operate in multiple industries, including Financial Services, Resources, Products, Communications and Health & Public Services
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent)
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependants.