Digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive (think commerce, content, marketing, experience), Industry X.0 (IoT, Mobile Devices and Apps, Platform and Services) and Analytics (Big data, AI, Visual analytics, etc). At the forefront of digital, you’ll create, own and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. We are not just focused on increasing revenues – our technologies and innovations are making millions of lives easier and more comfortable. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on. There will never be a typical day at Accenture Digital, but that’s why people love it here. You will be working with famous brands and household names – no worrying about how to explain what you do to your family again!
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data pipelines and architectures leveraging Hadoop, NoSQL, Apache open source and emerging technologies, covering:
- On-premise and cloud-based deployment patterns
- Streaming, micro-batching and right-time use cases
- Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches
- Provide innovative data engineering design and deployment approaches that leverage innovations in in-memory processing, agile delivery, automation, storage architectures etc. to design modern data pipelines at speed and scale
- Working closely with technology partners, Accenture Technology Labs and Accenture Innovation centres to incubate emerging technologies and build prototypes/demos to enhance our data engineering codebases and frameworks
- Mentor and upskill other data engineers
- Processing frameworks & programming tools: Spark (Scala/Python/Java), Kafka, Flink
- Hadoop platforms & distributions: Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR, EMR
- Agile and DevOps delivery practices: familiarity with agile and DevOps delivery and deployment methodologies, experience with continuous integration, automated code reviews and regression testing using tools such as Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Cloudbees Jenkins, Selenium Grid, SonarQube and Docker
- Data modelling & data pipeline design: iterative data pipeline development from raw, curated, integrated to published data, with fit for use data modelling on Hadoop and NoSQL platforms
- Client facing skills: solid experience working in client facing / consulting environments, to be able to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser.
- Cloud platforms: Developing data engineering pipelines on AWS, Azure, GCP, including with Cloud platform PaaS components; Databricks
- NoSQL: HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB, CouchDB, Memcached, DynamoDB, Druid, BigTable
- Search: SOLR, ElasticSearch
- Design skills: data product design thinking, features definition, prototyping, usability testing and data visualisation literacy
- Machine Learning tools, interfaces & Libraries: R, R-Studio, Spark R, sparklyr, MLlib, H2O etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.