What skills & experience are we looking for?
As a valued member of our team you’ll have;
- Demonstrable experience in SAP Analytics in a client facing environment
- Strong hands-on experience on SAP BW 7.3 and above including BW on HANA as well as migration to BW on HANA platform
- Strong hands-on experience in SAP BOBJ 4.0 and above; including Webi, Analysis for Office and complex dashboards using Lumira as well as Design Studio, excellent hands-on understanding of SAP HANA, SQL scripts as well as complex data modelling using the native HANA capability.
- Knowledge of SAP Analytics Cloud platform, HANA Enterprise Cloud, good understanding of SAP’s new analytics products like BW4 HANA and Leonardo components, knowledge of data extraction, harmonisation from both SAP and non-SAP systems
- Client facing skills: ability to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser and ability to work on both Agile and Waterfall project management methodology
- Solid client facing and consulting experience and experience handling multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrable ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Demonstrable ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Shown success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment, excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Ideally, you’ll also have;
- Solid client facing and consulting experience
- Experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Keenness to learn and try new things
- Willingness to travel
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Ideally, educated to degree level
What’s in it for you?
All of our Digital professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 30/09/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found. #DIG2019