Job Location: Newcastle
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00621060 00621060_en
Role: Salesforce Developers
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
Job Type: Permanent
Career Levels: we have roles available across a range of Accenture career levels including Analyst, Senior Analyst, Specialist and Associate Manager/Manager Levels
Salary: £25,000 to £67,760+ (depending on skills and experience)
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialized skills and tailored solutions.
As a Salesforce Developer at Accenture, here is a flavour of what you might experience:
· Working with Accenture Cloud First to offer transformational and differentiated cloud services to our clients across leading and emerging application platforms – in particular Salesforce, Workday, Google, and Pega
· Experience with Tquila, the leading Salesforce boutique consulting company in the UK, and Cloud Sherpas, a global leader in cloud advisory and technology services specializing in Salesforce, Google for Work and ServiceNow, which are being integrated into the Cloud First Application Team in the UK after being acquired by Accenture in 2015
· Working with clients to capture business requirements, design “to be processes”, configure, customise and test “software as a service” solutions, design and implement integration to existing systems and manage business adoption and deployment activities
· Using your functional or technical expertise to form part of delivery team, designing and implementing software-as-a-service solutions.
· A central role in the delivery team throughout the entire lifecycle, using both agile and waterfall delivery and experience in getting the best from the platform
You’ll want to work with us if…..
You want to work for a global company that has unmatched experience and specialized skills across 40 industries
Accenture provides a broad variety of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We work at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their partners. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at.
You want to help transform leading organisations and communities around the world.
The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
You want comprehensive, continuous training for your specialist area, as well as for professional skills development
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
You want some phenomenal benefits
We have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, discounts across major brands, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
You want to be part of a 'Truly Human' environment
Accenture provides an extensive network of over 1,300 trained mental health allies and prioritises mental health at the top of our UKI Inclusion & Diversity Agenda. We are committed to raising awareness and educating Accenture people about our LGBT community while supporting our LGBT employees worldwide.
We’d like to work with you if…
· You have, or are working towards, a certification in Salesforce platform.
· You have experience of Apex and Visualforce.
· You're comfortable working with both waterfall and agile methodologies and have exposure across the full delivery lifecycle
Not required but it would be awesome if…
· You have good experience and deep functional or technical expertise in applications on the Salesforce platform
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Any offer of employment is subject to satisfactory BPSS
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.