- Strategize with company executives prior to client negotiations
- Structure client transactions to be most advantageous from a contracting and business perspective
- Advise, and consult company professionals based on accurate interpretation of contract documents and the facts of a business opportunity
- Participate in developing internal guidelines, toolkits, and packaged knowledge capital on various legal and business issues
- Educate company professionals in regard to contracting and risk management issues
- Represent the company’s interests and interface directly with client negotiating teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.