Accenture Cloud First – Quote to Cash is seeking an experienced technical consultant in implementing CPQ and CLM products with enterprise clients in our Quote to Cash business. The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients, the vendor team, and our internal delivery teams to take on the functional and technical deliverables for projects including process and functional design, technical architectures, technical design, development, testing and deployment.
Typical Day Snapshot – CPQ & CLM Technical Consultant
The CPQ and CLM Technical Consultant will be responsible for the following key responsibilities on a day to day basis:
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with clients and develop use cases.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Write and maintain functional documentation of customer business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
- Validation of functional and technical design.
- Manage technical design, delivery and testing of integrations and custom extensions.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Work with offshore team to configure and customize the application to meet the business process and application requirements.
- Work with third party vendors during project delivery where necessary to deliver best practice solutions
- Aid with vendor ‘best fit’ assessments for new and existing clients and their associated projects.
- Minimum of 1 year of Cloud-based experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of CRM implementation experience in development and lead functional/technical roles.
- Minimum 1 year of CPQ implementation experience
- Prior experience working within the Salesforce platform
- Prior experience with CloudSense CPQ
- Prior experience with Apttus and/or Salesforce CPQ
- Functional knowledge of business process design and six sigma principles.
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.