Salary: £40,000 - £110,000 + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/12/2019
ARE YOU READY to step up to the New and take your technology expertise to the nextlevel?
Do you have a passion for using new technologies to make a positive impact on business and community? Want a role that provides you with a sense of purpose and satisfaction? Then join Accenture Technology’s Cloud First group and build a rewarding career improving the way the world works and lives, as you help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology-based solutions like SFDC, Google, Workday and other emerging Cloud Applications to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services.
Accenture’s Cloud First practice is growing rapidly and is looking to recruit additional experienced Quote-to-Cash resources. This is a terrific opportunity for a Cloud CRM expert/Quote to Cash expert to take on a new role a as a specialist within our growing practice.
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with clients and develop use cases.
- Articulate significant gaps between client current state versus desired future state.
- Write and maintain functional documentation of customer business requirements and translate into technical requirements.
- Validation of functional and technical design.
- Manage technical design, delivery and testing of integrations and custom extensions.
- Responsible for providing hands on expert level assistance to developers for technical issues.
- Work with offshore team to configure and customize the application to meet the business process and application requirements.
- Work with third party vendors during project delivery where necessary to deliver best practice solutions
- Aid with vendor ‘best fit’ assessments for new and existing clients and their associated projects.
- Minimum of 1 year of Cloud-based experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of CRM implementation experience in development and lead functional/technical roles.
- Minimum 1 year of CPQ implementation experience
- Prior experience working within the Salesforce platform
- Prior experience with CloudSense CPQ
- Prior experience with Apttus and/or Salesforce CPQ
- Functional knowledge of business process design and six sigma principles.
- Prior experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to CPQ
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment of cross functional and cross vendor teams, and deliver to aggressive timelines.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.