The Salesforce Technical Consultant is a key member of our Delivery organization in the UK. In addition to being responsible for developing high performing custom applications on and around the Salesforce platform and wider ecosystem, the Technical Consultant will provide insight in to best practices, agile and extreme development techniques, conduct needs assessments, configure 3rd party related apps as required, and assist in key functions involving client and staff development, training and on-going client support.
Our clients are world leading organizations that are or have selected tools and services from the Salesforce ecosystem to advance their business.
Typical Day Snapshot - Technical Consultant
New challenges and opportunities arise every day for our Technical Consultants and their roles will vary based on the projects where they are engaged. The work is truly exciting and interesting and will require our Technical Consultants to:
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to practical designs and solutions.
- Implement and build solutions that adhere to platform best practices, perform code reviews and aid developer’s appreciation of best practices.
- Lead technical workstreams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for design, implementation and run/maintain.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live solution and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- Minimum of 12 months experience with any of the following platform features/services;
- Lightning Components
- Heroku (Node, Python, Java, Ruby, Postgres)
- Community Cloud
- Minimum of 6 months experience with declarative Salesforce Platform development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Minimum of 6 months exposure to Salesforce Apex data loader or similar tools.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Admin Certification
- Bachelor's Degree
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.