- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to practical designs and solutions.
- Implement and build solutions that adhere to platform best practices, perform code reviews and aid developer’s appreciation of best practices.
- Lead technical workstreams, from design through testing and deployment, often working with junior members of the team both offshore and onshore.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort, determination of required resources, and set a realistic schedule for design, implementation and run/maintain.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live solution and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- Minimum of 12 months experience with any of the following platform features/services;
- Lightning Components
- Heroku (Node, Python, Java, Ruby, Postgres)
- Community Cloud
- Minimum of 6 months experience with declarative Salesforce Platform development tools such as Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.
- Minimum of 6 months exposure to Salesforce Apex data loader or similar tools.
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Admin Certification
- Bachelor's Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.