The Accenture Cloud First group is looking for a dynamic Solutions Architect who will focus on implementing Salesforce.com based Field Service products with enterprise clients. The ideal candidate will work closely with our clients, the vendor team, and our internal delivery teams in developing robust, scalable and flexible solution architectures for various customer projects including designing prototypes, building proof of concepts, and preparing architecture roadmaps.
We can hire for this role anywhere in the UK, as long as you are located near an Accenture office, and willing and able to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
The Field Service Solutions Architect will be responsible for:
- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive Field Service implementations.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in the Field Service arena.
- Communicate effectively with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal, and order management.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements.
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required.
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as - Waterfall, Agile.
- Conversant in broad range of technical topics including - integration, master data management, user experience.
- Experience with ServiceMax, Click Software or IFS is a plus.
- Become highly proficient in Field Service suite of products with a particular focus in Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Field Service.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the capacity of a Functional Consultant and/or Solutions Architect.
- Experience in Salesforce.com implementations.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Experience in scoping, planning, and presenting project plans.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Cloud based Field Service solutions specific experience highly desired.
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Service Cloud, ServiceMax, Click Software or IFS.
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.
- Experience in a consulting organization.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.