- Perform hands-on solution design, solution architecture, architecture roadmaps, prototyping, proof-of-concepts, and development tasks as required in support of current and new projects.
- Ensure solution is scalable and meets overall business requirements.
- Act as a liaison between Technical team, Functional team, Business Functions, and vendor to drive Field Service implementations.
- Be recognized as a functional expert in the Field Service arena.
- Communicate effectively with senior level client resources across product management, sales operations, pricing operations, legal, and order management.
- Communicate with external vendors and conduct joint solution review.
- Conduct Solution Architecture reviews with project teams prior to design and development activities and ensure solution is scalable, is aligned with vendor roadmaps and meets customers’ business requirements.
- Guide technical team to deliver a flexible and scalable solution.
- Provide mentorship and supervise developers.
- Participate in pre-sales activities and internal initiatives as required.
- Experience with multiple software delivery lifecycle methodologies such as - Waterfall, Agile.
- Conversant in broad range of technical topics including - integration, master data management, user experience.
- Experience with ServiceMax, Click Software or IFS is a plus.
- Become highly proficient in Field Service suite of products with a particular focus in Salesforce Field Service Lightning.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Field Service.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the capacity of a Functional Consultant and/or Solutions Architect.
- Experience in Salesforce.com implementations.
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, configurations, testing and other implementation activities.
- Experience in scoping, planning, and presenting project plans.
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Cloud based Field Service solutions specific experience highly desired.
- Minimum of 2 yrs experience as a team member of successful software project implementations related to Service Cloud, ServiceMax, Click Software or IFS.
- Awareness of web, database, and object oriented software technologies, and salesforce.com / force.com.
- Experience in a consulting organization.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
Posted 1 day ago
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.