Role: Executive Assistant
Salary: Up to £32k depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
To provide a defined range of efficient, effective, professional and value-adding secretarial and administrative services to selected Accenture Leadership enabling the Accenture Leadership to focus their time according to their business priorities.
Accenture is a global organisation with a strong focus on teamwork and delivery excellence. The nature and culture of the organisation requires every individual to be passionate about outstanding client service delivery, first class internal customer service, collaborative teamwork and individual performance excellence.
Accenture has spent significant time and a resource, providing a range of self-help tools for its people to use to perform a wide range of administrative tasks from booking travel to submitting time and expense forms, the default delivery method for all support services is self-service
Executive Assistant support is provided to Accenture Leadership only, on the basis of an average ratio of 1 Executive Assistant to 5 Accenture Leadership. The Executive Assistant also works as part of team of 4 - 8 Executive Assistants.
Each Executive Assistant and the team have access to services provided by other groups and organisations that support the Accenture client business. Executive Assistants are expected to provide the defined range of services to Accenture Leadership through a combination of self-delivery, delivery from within the immediate and wider Executive Assistant group and delivery from the rest of the support organisation.
Success in the Executive Assistant role is measured by a combination of feedback from the Accenture Leadership to whom services are provided and feedback from EA Supervisors.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Diary Support - Scanning of email, identifying regular tasks for EA to complete e.g. meeting requests progressed without consultation with MD
- Travel - Agrees travel need with leader and coordinates arrangements appropriately, can involve multiple destinations and short notice changes. Create logical itinerary based on Leaders availability. Provides support with travel documentation and procedures including visas.
- Meeting and Event Planning - Takes brief and delivers full event management within budget. Prepare agenda as directed by Leader. May provide on-site facilitation of event including taking notes.
- Conference call/TP/VC bookings - Provides scheduling support and attends calls as required
- Client/EA Relationships - Develop relationships with executives’ clients and their Executive Support Associates. Establish network across home GU EA community
- Communications - Prepare draft proposals and presentations with direction from Executive and/or support from other individuals or service departments; document production and formatting; brand compliance; proof reading materials for consistency, grammar, and spelling.
- Administration - Assist with miscellaneous complex administrative tasks including:-
- locate and complete standard Accenture forms
- invoicing and accounts reconciliation support
- voicemail/email distribution lists
- time and expense reporting
Office/meeting room bookings