Other sought-after skills include:
- Strong Source to Pay process knowledge
- Experience of SAP S/4HANA or SAP ERP Sourcing and Procurement
- Experience of SAP Ariba integration with SAP S/4HANA, SAP ERP or non-SAP backend systems
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- A Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Shown success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong career progression to date
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
- Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Team Lead, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager.
What Responsibilities Will You have?
- Requirements gathering, project planning and management, solution design, configuration and customization of SAP products
- Technical analysis and documentation of integrated systems
- Provide expert advice on SAP functionality, change management and other advisory services
- Suggest solutions to customer based on best practice
- Provide guidance on test plans and end-user documentation
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ (30 days for managers and senior managers) vacation per year, overtime pay, gym subsidies, competitive pension plan, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.