What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Deep industry experience delivered via New IT test (DevOps, Agile, Automation).
- Strong test delivery skill with robust stakeholder management, communication and delivery skills.
- Track record of defining multiple Test Strategies, including planning of test approach, isolation techniques, stubs/mocking requirements, test data management and environments.
- Test management experience at client sites
Examples: Onshore, Nearshore and Offshore teams
Examples: Distributed agile test management
Examples: Integration to DevOps practices
- Experience operating as consulting/transformation agent for change within a testing context or have led in test delivery transformation services roles
- Experience leading test services/delivery in challenging stakeholder-facing roles in Financial Services (Retail Banking, Capital Markets or Investment Banking) and Utilities industry but other industries such as Retail, Communications, Media, Technology, Public Services and Digital will also be considered.
- Excellent Communication, stakeholder management and written English skills
- Working knowledge of one or more source configuration management and defect tracking systems
- Confident manner in giving presentations and workshops to clients
- Project Management
- Ability to coach less experienced staff
- Interest in wider testing techniques
What academic qualifications do you need?
- ISTQB Qualified (or clearly demonstrate equivalent experience)
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
If relocation is required in applying to this position, the appointment to the role would be considered an employee driven transfer meaning that the employee will be personally responsible for covering all relocation costs and any costs associated with dependents.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.