Role: CMT Customers and Channels Consultant/Manager
Mobility: up to 100%
Salary: £47,000 - £93,000
Join Accenture Consulting and you’ll work alongside fellow industry experts to lead transformational projects, and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
Join Accenture Consulting’s Customers and Channels team and embark on a fast-paced, dynamic and rewarding career path where no two days are ever the same. Our culture is focused on providing you with the tools and opportunities to establish yourself as an industry leader.
Are you ready to join our Customers and Channels practice to enable a seamless and enriched end-to-end customer experience for our clients? Do you want to transform how clients think about customer retention, smart service and marketing & traffic generation? Can you bring fresh thinking to direct sales, client/ partner sales and incentive compensation management?
If yes then Customers and Channels is the place for you to hone your expertise as you build your reputation! As part of a large global community you’ll continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As a Manager in our Customers and Channels, you’ll often be:
- Collaborating with colleagues in Accenture Strategy to define customer experience strategies that drive improved business performance
- Using customer data and analytics to identify opportunities for customer experience improvements, reductions in cost to acquire/serve, increased marketing ROI, faster channel shift and customer retention
- Using your expertise to design, mobilise and deliver large-scale customer experience transformation programmes that deliver outcomes for our clients, bringing together colleagues across Accenture to deliver those outcomes
- Shaping impactful senior client presentations detailing analysis, conclusions and recommendations
- Using your entrepreneurial skills to identify client challenges and to co-develop solutions with clients to drive customer outcomes
- Building the skills of the people in our practice by sharing your expertise, mentoring and coaching
You should have experience with some of the following:
- Experience working in the Consulting industry
- Strong understanding of at least one of our key industries: Communications & Media, Electronics & High Tech, and Software & Platforms
- Strong experience in leading customer transformation programmes
- Strong team management experience, preferably across multi-functional teams within either a project or industry background and with a view to improve customer experience
- Good experience of preparing materials for review at board/c-level within global organisations
- Good understanding and thought leadership on key methodologies, approaches and market trends in the industry
- Detailed domain and functional knowledge including one or more of the following areas:
- Building customer analytics models (including propensities to contact, buy and churn) and visualising customer insight using SQL, Tableau and Qlik
- Developing interaction analytics (speech, text, social media), using technologies such as NICE, Nexidia and Genesys
- Development and implementation of insight-driven strategies to impact marketing ROI, conversion, cost to serve and retention rates
- Design, delivery and operationalisation of major CRM cloud-based platforms, decisioning tools, omnichannel routing and digital Sales and Marketing platforms – including Salesforce.com, Pega, SAS RTDM, Adobe and Google
- Understanding and delivery of customer-centric Marketing, Sales and Service operating models and organisational design
- Experience of managing multi-channel campaigns, from strategy and content planning through content development and in-life campaign management
- Understanding of media and creative agency landscapes, agency network strategies and commercial construct optimisation and media auditing.
- Experience of analysing and optimising sales conversion and efficacy of channels including the retail estate and websites (including multi-variate testing and real time decisioning)
- Knowledge of sales methodologies, solution selling, sales talent management and competencies to drive effectiveness and productivity
- Understanding and management of digital self-serve channels, focusing on promotion, user experience and engagement
- Knowledge of forecasting and planning (processes and technologies) to drive productivity and effectiveness within Marketing, Sales and Service organisations
- Experience of designing, implementing and managing leading practice knowledge management and learning and development platforms
- Experience in working with or leading customer channels or leading omnichannel initiatives (e.g. call centre, retail, internet, apps, webchat, social media), managing customer experience according to customer satisfaction and effort metrics
- Management of people transformation programmes with a view to improving the customer experience
- Strong familiarity with Web 2.0 technologies such as social media, personalisation and behavioural targeting
What’s in it for you?
- We offer a transparent approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues.
- You’ll benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and cutting-edge tools. Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits.
- You'll have access to leading-edge technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends.
- Competitive rewards linked to fast-paced progression.
- You’ll also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.