Role: Media Management Advisory Specialist
Location: London, UK
Salary: Up to £45,000 depending on experience
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Accenture Operations and you will become part of the largest and most diverse group of business operations specialists in the world. You will be part of a team which provides business process excellence, implements leading cloud technology and builds and transforms client infrastructure services.
We are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations! We provide technology-enabled business process services to deliver business outcomes and are constantly seeking new ways to achieve high performance in our clients’ business operations
The Accenture Media Management practice is part of Accenture Operations. A successful, and fast-growing practice, within Accenture. The group has over 200 media experienced professionals working in 28 countries.
We work with a large portfolio of UK and International clients and their media agencies to understand the communications strategy, and then analyse the efficiency of their media planning and buying. We work across all media (TV, VoD, Press, Radio, Outdoor, Online display and Programmatic trading) and are employed to increase accountability, demonstrating where an agency is performing well for a client and to identify any areas for improvement. This often involves agreeing targets for the media agency to deliver tied to a Performance Related Fee incentive. Also, the Media Management scope of work extends to Media Agency pitch management and Media Financial Auditing. Demystifying the media industry for our clients, particularly with regard to media jargon, is a key part of our role as an independent consultant.
We are seeking individuals who possess marketing/media experience. The successful candidate will work as part of an expanding team to design and produce qualitative and quantitative analysis to address the needs of our many and varied UK and International clients; the role may include UK and some international travel.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Understanding client business problems and the strategy behind the media planning and resultant activity in order to enhance our service to clients. This may be the target audience, sales objectives, regionality, implications of the marketplace, competitive context, etc.
- Conducting high quality analysis with great attention to detail, assessing the performance of the agency and identifying any efficiency that can be made.
- Provide clients with status updates on the project from start to completion and liaise with agency project leads to meet project timelines highlighting areas of concern/risk when appropriate
- Interpreting data in order to fully understand the implications and opportunities derived from it.
- Forming opinions, conclusions and actions which are clear and have a known value and communicating these with conviction to all stakeholders.
- Communicate effectively with the other members in the team and share concepts that may aid analysis with other consultants.
- Be methodical, organised, timely and an ambassador for Media Management when with clients.
- Contribute to new business proposals and overall development and growth of the Media Management business