Role: Marketing Manager - Resources Opportunity Centric Marketing
Salary - up to £70,000 + benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Marketing and Communications professionals in Accenture are responsible for building a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that support the Accenture strategy; enhance long-term client relationships; inspire and engage employees and candidates; and help drive profitable revenue growth.
Marketing and Communications professionals build a powerful, differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geographic levels to support Accenture’s business strategy; enhance long-term client relationships; inspire employees and recruits; and help drive profitable revenue growth.
The role of the Resources Marketing Manager - OCM involves designing and executing opportunity-centric marketing (OCM) programs across Europe for the Resources operating group. This individual will work closely with regional sales leads and account team leadership to help drive the qualification, design, asset creation, rollout and measurement of bid specific marketing initiatives focused on increasing our win rate. The manager will be responsible for continuously bringing innovative approaches, including design thinking and storytelling, to account teams to help them rethink the client experience during the selling process to be more compelling and impactful.
The OCM manager will lead the management and execution of OCM programs for Resources, primarily in Europe:
- Serving as the main contact for OCM opportunities in Europe in support of the Accenture sales function
- Supporting the OU sales lead in translating business needs and priorities into OCM marketing strategies and programs
- Developing sales materials for re-use across the OG
- Training and supporting the extended Resources Europe marketing team in OCM
- Working with and reporting back to the Resources Industry Marketing leads to share priority deals, new approaches, metrics and client feedback that could be incorporated into marketing messages and priorities.
This role will require collaboration with the broader marketing and communications teams for Resources and Accenture broadly, including across the Operating Groups, along with third party partners and vendors. The individual in this role will also ensure that we bring together the best mix of marketing programs for maximum impact in OCM campaigns and additional client-specific marketing. This position requires business-to-business marketing experience in the professional services or IT services marketplace.
The individual in this role must be a self-starter with strong executive presence and able to work collaboratively in a matrixed environment at all levels of the organization. Must possess deep business acumen and be comfortable coaching business teams on high touch, high value marketing activities and plans.
- Generate and manage the OCM pipeline in Europe, working closely with the OU sales lead
- Create, manage and deliver marketing plans in support of Resources sales bids identified as high-value
- Increase marketing differentiation in RFI, RFP and Orals activities
- Enhance client perception of Accenture, differentiate Accenture from competitors, and create preference for our services and assets
- Directly contribute to improving the win percentage of Resources sales teams
- Create industrialized, re-usable framework, assets and tools
- Focus on continuous improvement / innovative delivery
- Build relationships/networks throughout Europe (marketing and practice personnel) to continue the increased use and effectiveness of OCM
- Drive creative and innovative solutions for our sales opportunities - utilizing new techniques, our innovation centers and cutting-edge marketing tactics
- Collaborate with bid sales teams in developing bid messaging/story-telling to support sales opportunities
- Develop and manage delivery of marketing sales strategy/assets throughout the bid/sales cycle
- Draw insights from program analytics/results to refine programs and improve performance
- Liaise with and manage creative agencies to create OCM deliverables (collateral, digital marketing pieces, etc)
- Manage extended team members supporting Resources Europe opportunities
- Manage multiple OCMs and stakeholders across various timelines
- Travel to bid planning sessions as appropriate
- Ensure that all global marketing policies and procedures are followed
- Open to flexible work cycles based on priority deals
Amount of Autonomy and Decision Making: High
Unique Professional Qualities to Role/Job:
- Capacity to gain trust and act as an advisor
- Ability to assess reputation implications of a broad range of business situations
- Collaborative player and hands-on
- Strong program management; very detailed oriented and quality centric