Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Travel: Possibility for travel to client sites throughout the UK
Salary: Up to £50,000 dependent on experience
Job Type: Permanent
If you join Accenture you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative and global work environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life. With Accenture’s integrated global organisation, resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
The opportunity to work closely with an established Security practice, that involves supporting a broad range of clients within areas such as Cloud and Digital. You will have opportunities to develop your skills and passion in Cybersecurity. The sheer variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for rapid advancement.
Within the Accenture Newcastle Delivery Centre (NDC) there is demand for an experienced cybersecurity professional who has extensive experience across areas such as Digital Identity, Application Security, Cyber Defence and Strategy & Risk. As cybersecurity is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans, the delivery centre is looking for a talented individual to assist in growing these capabilities within the NDC.
Some of the interesting aspects of your role include:
- Supporting the Security capability within the Newcastle Delivery Centre, while also working closely with the wider UK/I Security Practice.
- Playing an active role in the apprenticeship program, being responsible for the development of apprentices brought into the Security capability in Newcastle.
- Building relationships within security practitioners within industry and academia across the North East, seeking to develop innovate solutions that would benefit our clients.
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
- Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
- Designing pragmatic but effective cyber security solutions for our clients