Role: Marketing Manager - CMT Consulting Manager
Salary - up to £70,000 + benefits
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
Marketing and Communications professionals in Accenture are responsible for building a powerful and differentiated global brand at the corporate, industry, capability and geography levels that support the Accenture strategy; enhance long-term client relationships; inspire and engage employees and candidates; and help drive profitable revenue growth.
As a Technology Consulting Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing global marketing programs to accelerate Technology Consulting sales growth within key CMT segments focused on priority areas such as New IT and Innovation.
Our technology consulting practice leads the business transformation of clients through the design and application of current and future digital technologies. They help clients build, transform and operationalize Digital IT capabilities into the new breed of customer experience-based business models; define and implement capabilities in various technology disciplines such as AI, Automation Robotics, multi-speed IT, agile approaches, etc; and lead high impact activities within the systems development lifecycle often providing advisory work for the IT function itself.
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture, here is a look at some of your responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively with Accenture Technology Consulting leadership to support their business plans with impactful marketing programs
- Implement digital marketing programs leveraging Accenture.com and social media to drive awareness and engagement
- Understand the key business issues our clients face and create key messages and positioning for new research and thought leadership that addresses those issues - then develop the marketing plan incorporating online, traditional media, direct mail, event participation, speaking opportunities, and targeted client outreach
- Manage resources and third party service providers (e.g. approved agencies, designers and writer))
- Participate in the development, execution, and marketing of new thought leadership, collateral and credentials
- Develop, execute and measure marketing initiatives among several CMT client accounts
- Drive broad marketing programs targeting our clients
- Actively participate in local market initiatives designed to support Accenture culture and growth strategy
- Plan and execute client events
- Define and track metrics to assess effectiveness of marketing programs