Role: Pega Consultant / Pega Senior Systems Architect
Location: London, Manchester or Edinburgh
Travel: up to 100%
Salary: £43,000 – £97,000 + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/12/2020
Are you ready to step up and take your technology expertise to the next level?
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why we love it here! This is an extraordinary chance to create a rewarding career at Accenture Technology. Working in a digitally compassionate, innovation-led environment where you can help clients shift to the New using leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Focus on leading cloud technology-based solutions like Pegasystems, BPM, RPA, Mulesoft, Salesforce and other emerging platforms and technologies to offer comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services that includes strategy, implementation, migration and managed services. Drive broader transformational programs for clients. Thrive in our highly collaborative, digitally driven and innovation-led environment. Nurture your talent for thoughtful and game changing solutions in our inclusive culture that values diversity of ideas, experiences and backgrounds.
We are growing rapidly and is looking to add experienced Pega Consultants to join our team. This role will have day-to-day co-ordination of our application development and architecture teams, onshore and offshore. You'll oversee application development and technical architecture components and drive application developer streams including Pega and integration, technical testing, quality assurance and execution architecture. We'll need you to have a strong understanding of the platform and open source solutions and demonstrated experience in hands-on solution architecture and end-to-end application design. You'll lead development of customized components, so we're looking for candidates who can get their hands dirty and jump in and write code if necessary.
- Implement frameworks, main architecture components and key functionality
- Ensure quality delivery through proven development methodology and guidance on development best-practices
- Integrate multiple technologies using Pegasystems
- Drive design, development, testing and deployment of maintainable Pega solutions.
- Certified Pega system architects (CSA) or certified Pega senior system architects (CSSA) or certified Pega marketing or decisioning architect
- 5-8 years of experience in design and development with Pega platform and associated frameworks
- Work with members of the team to analyse business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Pega 7 or Pega 8 platform,
- Implement Pega solutions that adhere to platform best practices.
- Will be responsible for Coding and unit testing using Pega OOTB features based on the design provided by the Lead System Architect.
- Maintain effective team relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information
Nice to have:
- Experience in implementing Pega Marketing applications, defining strategies, campaigns, predictive and adaptive models
- Pega Framework exposure on Customer Service, Marketing etc.
- Pega DevOps
- Pega Robotics
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels, Senior Analyst, Specialist, Associate Manager, Manager and Senior Manager.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Closing Date for Applications 31/12/2020
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Web Developer
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - San Jose
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
USA CA - Sacramento
Data Engineer Consultant (Sacramento & Los Angeles)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.