Role: Accenture DayNine - Workday Integration Consultant
Salary: £40,000 – £80,000 + Benefits
Accenture career levels: Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager or Senior Manager
Join Accenture DayNine and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
We are passionate about aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
What responsibilities will you have?
- Focus on delivering integration solutions to Workday clients
- Completing activities in design, build, and test of integration solutions and reports deployment of Workday integration solutions
- Work in a team environment that includes client interactions, workstream management, and cross-team collaboration; may have supervisory responsibilities
- Accountable for assigned integrations and/or project activities assigned by technical lead or supervisor
- Interaction with all workstreams including functional, reports, conversion, change management and project management
- Adapt existing methods, tools and procedures to create solutions to deliver on client needs
- Analyse business requirements to determine integration solutions across various types of integrations; documentation of requirements, solutions and impacts, alternatives and final decisions
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Proficiency in multiple integration areas: Workday Studio, Connectors, EIBs/iLoad solutions
- Complex reporting (calculated fields, Workday object model)
- Cloud Connect for Benefits (nice to have)
- Workday HCM functional (nice to have)
- Prior experience with requirements gathering, integration design, testing and deployment
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an HR information systems (HRIS) environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- HCM consulting and applicable ERP systems implementation experience
- Good working understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Track record of success completing projects on time and within budget
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources,
- Benefits, Payroll, Financials, Integrations, Talent Management (preferred)
What academic qualifications do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Workday Integrations certification (preferred)
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business insight, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career. On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25+ days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2019
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Oracle Cloud Inventory Costing & Order Management Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Interaction Designer - Fjord
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - St Louis
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.