Job Location: London
Regional Description: United Kingdom
Job Number: 00495534 00495534_en-GB
Role: Accenture DayNine - Workday Project Manager
Salary: 40,000 - 80,000 + Benefits
Closing Date: 31/08/2018
Accenture DayNine will be recruiting at the following levels; Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager
Join the Accenture DayNine team and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture is a leader in helping organizations move to the cloud to take advantage of a new era of service delivery and flexibility, where applications, infrastructure and business processes are brought together and delivered As-a-Service. Accenture’s Cloud First agenda offers comprehensive, industry-focused cloud services including strategy, implementation, migration and managed services, and assets including the Accenture Cloud Platform that can drive broader transformational programs for clients. Accenture has worked on more than 13,000 cloud computing projects for clients, including three-quarters of the Fortune Global 100, and has more than 17,000 professionals trained in cloud computing.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The long-standing Accenture and Workday alliance is focused on one thing: Helping our clients thrive in the digital world. We offer end-to-end services for Workday finance and human resources including strategic transformation, application implementation, application management and business process outsourcing. We leverage Accenture’s intelligent tools, like the Accenture Client Enablement Tool for Workday to help teams work smarter and faster.
From pilots to complex transformations, we work with our clients to assess, strategise and manage their Workday solutions. But, we do much more than deliver technology. Our focus is on helping businesses realize the promise of integrated, cloud-based technology to do things that could not have been done before, effecting real change in how the business runs and the value it can create.
As a Workday Implementation Project Manager you will be the person who creates, maintains and directs the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital and/or Financial Management software. You will have more than one project to manage at a time.
You report to project executive leadership and take an active role in issue resolution, planning and guiding the project.
The project manager also assists as needed in the sales process including scoping projects and estimating efforts required to complete the implementation.
• Ability to create and execute project work plans to meet changing needs and requirements
• Ability to identify project resource requirements and define appropriate staffing models
• Manage day-to-day operational aspects of project and scope
• Effectively apply methodology and enforce consistent project standards
• Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
• Performs risk management
• Strong organization; ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
• Tracks and reports team labor hours and travel expenses on a weekly basis
• Manages project budget
• Shows effective written and verbal communication with both internal and external resources
• Comfortable with public speaking
• Comfortable with a dynamic and ambiguous environment
• Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
• HCM consulting and applicable ERP systems implementation experience
• Keen understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• Track record of success completing projects on time and within budget
• Working knowledge of at least one of the following business areas: Human Resources, Benefits, Payroll, Financials, Integrations, Talent Management (preferred)
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation.
We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture offers a competitive salary combined with a strong benefits package including an award winning pension scheme, share save scheme, subsidised gym membership, private health care, life insurance, cycle to work schemes and career counselling.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.