Role: SAP MDM MDG
Package:£40,000 - £90,000 + Benefits (Based on experience and level)
Location: London (Manchester and Edinburgh also available on case by case basis)
Travel: up to 100% flexibility
Closing date: 31st August 2019
Join Accenture and be part of our mission to help the world’s largest and most dynamic company’s pivot to New IT and transform the way they do business.
With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with our clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Key features of the role:
Our SAP capability operates across all Accenture industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
Key responsibilities include:
The SAP MDG Functional Consultant will be responsible for making solution recommendations considering scope and client requirements. He/she will be responsible for process design, configuration, assistance with testing, requirements gathering and ultimately setup a fully functional development, test, and production environment to delivery MDM / MDG.
What we're looking for:
- Provide funcional and/or technical expertise to plan, analyse, define and support the delivery of future functional and technical capabilities for an application or group of applications. Assist in facilitating impact assessment efforts and in producing and reviewing estimates for client work requests.
- Candidate should have at least 3-4 end to end MDG projects experience.
- Managing the data maintenance work stream for Materials, Article, Customers, Vendors and Finance
- Liaise with functional team leads and business process owners to define process details
- Planning and overseeing all aspects of the MDG delivery
- Interacting with other teams to understand schedule dependencies, resolve cross-team issues, and ensure migration milestones are met.
- Interacting offshore team to manage the build of SAP MDG configuration and RICEFW development
- Managing status, risks and issues relating to MDG implementation activities
- Sound knowledge in Data modelling, Process modelling
- Good knowledge in Data Replication using SOA Service and ALE/IDoc.
- Good Knowledge in MDG User Interface framework using FOIRI and Floor Plan Manager Framework.
- Should be able to design consolidation and replication with multiple SAP and non-SAP systems.
What other qualifications or skills do I need:
- At least 2:2 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- You must be willing to be London, Manchester or Edinburgh-based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required.
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Analyst, Senior Analyst, Consultant, Associate Manager, Manager, and Senior Manager.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days’ (30 days for managers and senior managers) vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Oracle Cloud Inventory Costing & Order Management Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA IL - Chicago
Interaction Designer - Fjord
Posted 1 day ago
USA MO - St Louis
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.