Job Location: Location Negotiable
Job Number: 00467462 00467462_en-GB
Role: Health & Public Service Advisory Manager
Location: London, Newcastle, Manchester, Edinburgh
Travel: Some projects will be based outside of your home location
Why Accenture Consulting?
At Accenture, we relish the opportunity to solve problems, push back the boundaries and do what hasn't been tried before. Join our Consulting team and you'll be delivering the innovation that helps our clients become high-performance businesses.
Accenture professionals have skills in designing and delivering industry and/or functional solutions which optimize an organisation's business processes and relationships through the use of technology.
Health & Public Service Consulting
Health & Public Service industry professionals have skills in analysing, designing, building, testing and deploying Health and Government industry-specific solutions, using innovative technology that enables industry standards and processes.
Accenture is currently working on a number of large Health & Public Service programmes across a variety of clients and is seeking to grow our H&PS team in the UK with bright, experienced, technology-savvy individuals
Consultants bring to life Accenture's knowledge about what it takes to be a high-performance business and package it for our clients, so we look for individuals who can communicate well with people at all levels. You will need a well-developed ability to solve problems, first-class functional skills, a good knowledge of technology, and enjoy working as part of a team. It's all about collaboration and commitment, while being smart, innovative and flexible.
Your Role: Health & Public Service Consulting
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape.
Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Design and implement business changes that drive industry-specific, functional, and digital operating model transformation
- Design new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic strategies and actions
- Participate in diagnosing the problem and planning and leading the transformation
- Implement programs / interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Leverage Accenture’s methods, tools, and assets to design and deliver outcomes
- Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors which are implemented by the team
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments
- Make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management
- Adhere to strategic directions set by senior management
- Interact with client or internal senior management
Your Experience - We’re looking for experience in the following areas:
- Business requirements capture and analysis
- Business process and functional design
- At least one full delivery lifecycle project / programme
- Delivery within multiple methodologies such as Agile, SAFE
- Delivering digital transformation programmes for clients
Set Yourself Apart: Preferred Qualifications
- You must have a proven track record in understanding business process and how to deliver value through process and system change
- Ability to plan, estimate and deliver components of complex implementation projects
- Ability to articulate technical solutions to the client to solve their business problems
- Appreciation of the following standards: PRINCE2, ITIL, ISO27001
- Detailed understanding of and delivery experience with some of the following common technologies including: Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Security, DevOps
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, proven C-Suite engagement
Ideally degree qualified (or international equivalent) and/or equivalent IT Systems Delivery experience within a Health and/or Public Sector environment or another consultancy
Proven Consulting experience within a Health and / or Public Sector environment
Our Commitment to You
We are looking for an expert with exceptional knowledge of the Health and Public Sector as well as the ability to influence business leaders. You will enjoy the freedom to innovate and the support to excel. We will expect a lot from you but you will get the same in return:
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
· You’ll make a difference for some impressive clients
· Opportunities to learn through executive training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
· Access to leading-edge technology
· Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes a range of market-relevant benefits and programs to help you manage the demands of work and life.
Great things can happen—they already are. Come and be a part of the next level of high performance.
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 336,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$30.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2014. Its home page is www.accenture.com.
Native or near-native command of spoken and written English.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.