Job Location: London
Job Number: 00463346 00463346_en-GB
Technical Architecture Consultants / Managers / Senior Managers
Job Location: London
Salary: £40,000 - £100,000
Travel: up to 100%
Closing Date: 31/08/2017
Accenture believes it is more important than ever for companies to align and integrate their technology to prepare for the world where “Every Business is a Digital Business”.
Working across multiple industry groups our Architecture Technology and Architecture (ATA) team combines deep technology, business and industry expertise to design and deliver some of the largest, most challenging and highest profile technology solutions in the world.
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions.
We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Working in ATA you will help to define and deliver solutions for clients, integrating both custom and packaged technologies. This will involve working with clients and other Accenture solution teams to cover the complete life cycle of systems delivery from the initial agreement solution’s functional and technical requirements through to delivery and operation.
Your experience should cover a mixture of technology, process and business change, using technology to fundamentally transform the way businesses operate.
Your background will be in the delivery of projects including technology architecture solution implementation, product selection and application strategy definition, or the introduction of technology to drive business improvement into an operational organisation. Ours is a vibrant, sociable and learning culture where technology skill are valued and recognised through our Master Technology Architect programme.
Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate not only an understanding of the different aspects of technology architecture, but also creation of business cases for technology and organisational transformation; development of solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates; an understanding of the pros and cons of different approaches; and an ability to work independently throughout the solution lifecycle
We're looking for people who can work through the lifecycle of a project. Dependent on experience we are looking to recruit at all levels, from business analyst through to project manager.
You will need:
• A passion for Technology Architecture and Delivery
• The confidence and poise to become the trusted advisor of board level client executives
• Leadership abilities - transfer vision into results
• A collaborative and team-building attitude
• To be fully mobile, often working on-site with our clients
• Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
Candidates should demonstrate a detailed understanding, plus an ability to communicate to our clients, the principles of technology architecture across multiple domains, including:
• System Delivery using Java or Host Centric relates technologies and application styles (including Web, Batch and component Integration using SOA, Web services etc.).
• Experience of Redhat, Oracle, IBM or SpringSource platforms deployed locally and “in the cloud”
• Java based delivery on Open and Proprietary platforms
• Development techniques including Continuous Delivery
• Performance and Operability testing
• Data management including Database, XML, distributed transaction integrity
• Familiarity with various methodologies including Agile.
Industry & Functional
Our team has the freedom to operate in multiple industries, including Financial Services, Resources, Products, Communications and Health & Public Services
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.