- Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts – Continuous Integration and Delivery.
- Excellent knowledge of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS, SaaS.
- Practical hands-on experience working on AWS using key services such as Cloud Formation, EC2, Lambda, Route 53, ECS, EFS etc.
- Good knowledge on Docker and container orchestrations tools like Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Infrastructure Architecture – designing high availability, performant and secure solutions using Public/Private cloud.
- Design and delivery of IT systems for a broad range of clients using technologies such as:
- Tools e.g. Jenkins, Git, Jira, Ansible, Docker, ELK, Nexus, SonarQube, Ansible.
- Cloud platforms e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Compute Engine.
- Working within an agile environment, including the use of Scrum and Kanban.
Note: Accenture will be recruiting at the Application Development Associate Level. Accenture is a meritocratic organisation. Joiners at this role and level can expect to progress all the way to a Managing Director level based on merits.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, gym subsidies, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme
On top of this we offer flexible working, a mentorship programme and a dedicated community site which has been set up to help you with all aspects of family life, from becoming a new parent, returning to work after parental leave, dealing with fertility problems, adoption, step-parenting and eldercare and more.
What’s in it for you?
All of our Technology professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2018
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.