Key Responsibilities: (Variant upon expertise, we have lots of opportunities and we’ll make the best use of your skills)
- Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code for Murex, Calypso and our industrialisation tools
- Develop new products supporting Investment Banking and Clearing processes to respond to business requirements
- Exploring how to move Investment banking forward using new technologies such as Blockchain
- Manage the schedule and work load of a team of developers (on and off shore), provide direction on priorities of activities
- Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work
- Business Analysts:
- Work on large technology implementations and integration projects with knowledge of requirements gathering and process definition
- Support project lifecycle activities ranging from requirements gathering through to End to End testing processes and supporting technology change management
And if you’ve been working as a Business Analyst, Developer or Tester and are ready to take the next career step, we have leadership opportunities too. Your technical experience and background will shine through, as you lead successful implementations and build client relationships to become trusted advisors of our key clients.
- Technology Leaders
- Deliver successful implementations and projects within Financial Services.
- Articulating the relevance of the new market proposition to our clients, and support the growth of the new market offering
- Support thought leadership, bid development and client sales presentations
- Build effective and collaborative alliances with IT, operations, risk, treasury, finance and front/back office stakeholders to enable timely and quality deliverables
- Report status to senior management and clients
- Ensure the quality of deliverables of your team is consistent with our standards, providing support and training where required.
We don’t expect candidates to be functional or technical specialists in all areas, and we will work with you to deepen or broaden your skill sets over time.
You will need a combination of experience, dependent on your skill set
- Delivery of software implementation programmes
- Systems design (functional and technical)
- Creation & implementation of test strategies, approach and plans - all testing phases (integration, functional and non-functional testing, technical testing End to End, UAT etc.)
- Solution & Technical architecture for FS systems
- The confidence and poise to become the trusted advisor of board level client executives
- Leadership abilities - transfer vision into results
- A collaborative and team-building attitude
- Project/programme Management (Prince 2 and/or PMP Certification a plus)
- PMO (mobilisation & setup, ‘master PMO’ service, experienced planners & project/programme managers)
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
Candidates should demonstrate a detailed understanding of Trading Platforms technologies. We are particularly interested in
- Knowledge of Investment Bank front to back office business and systems processes
- Murex and / or Calypso (v.13, 14, 15) development and implementation skills
- Custom Development
- API, CDUF
- Engines (custom / standard)
- Configuration management
- Java SE / EE
- JMS, IBM Websphere MQ
- SOAP and RESTful services
- Spring Framework
- Oracle, Postgres
- Gradle / Maven
- Knowledge of standard architectures and technical industry trends
- Development techniques including continuous integration, test driven development, Scrum/Agile
- Performance and Operability Unit and Integration testing
- Data management including Database, XML, distributed transaction integrity
Industry & Functional:
Our team operates across Capital Markets clients, including Investment Banks, Clearing Houses and Re-insurers. Experience in Banking, Consultancy, Software Houses would be welcomed.
- Custom trading systems
- FIX, SWIFT and FpML messaging
- Bloomberg Data License / SDK
- Knowledge of trading, risk, back office packages
- Market data and analytics implementation
- Post-trade and asset servicing implementation skills
- Clearing and OTC implementation skills
- Fixed Income
- Listed /OTC Derivatives
- Foreign Exchange
Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent), Maths, Sciences, Computer Science, Economics, or any Finance related degree.
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels: Consultant and Manager
What’s in it for you?
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including competitive holidays, gym subsidies, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found