Head of Data Design
Fjord – Design & Innovation from Accenture Interactive
Salary up to £78,600 depending on skills and experience plus excellent benefits package
Join Accenture and help transform leading organisations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
A recent acquisition of Accenture after 13 years of delivering award-winning service design magic, Fjord has evolved to represent a stretch for the Design community - simultaneously shifting the world’s largest consultancy towards customer centricity, whilst being supported by the scale and reach of same business.
As a result, we believe that not just Fjord but Design practice globally is starting to reveal itself in the most powerful of places - the boardrooms of some of the biggest organisations in the world, with access to creating an impact on the lives of millions of people.
There’s a lot of work to do. So we're growing our design team here at the Fjord London studio.
And to build it we're looking for the keystones; we’re looking for the brightest service design leaders of our time to define and deliver some of the most challenging design creativity to some of the most critical infrastructure that drives our complex world - a world of simultaneously logical data and irrational humanity
Our clients are more diverse than ever. Our projects more varied than ever - in scope, type, and levels from the C-suite. Our design team is thriving like never before because they are learning to address new challenges that every project brings.
If you think the word 'digital' means everything, and nothing, simultaneously, we'd love to hear from you.
Data Design strives to create dynamic and engaging data experiences for humans and machines that enables substantive action and meaningful change. We leverage a combination of user-centred thinking and data-driven methods to create cross-disciplinary solutions spanning every industry. Data Designers help define the vision of the project alongside the other creative disciplines. At Fjord, we break down the walls between design and engineering to synthesize data solutions that improve the human experience.
What responsibilities will you have?
- Advance Data Design as a design practice within the London studio
- Lead Data Design activities including client workshops, stakeholder interviews, data gathering, creative brainstorms, visioning and KPI development. Manage Data Design relationships with partners and clients
- Assume responsibility for the overall Data Design POV and guide others in the process of research and synthesis.
- Continuously search for opportunities of self-improvement by staying up-to-date with cutting-edge design and data analysis trends.
- Lead the measurement of client work to drive strategy and prioritize with account leads to ensure a long-range view.
- Own client and partner relationships, demonstrating empathy and helping educate them about data and design.
- Assume responsibility for the quality and profitability of the Data Design team
- Help build the business through cultivating key client relationships and selling in Data Design related work.
- Manage studio and community events as well as contributing to the content.
- Participate in the external and internal design and data communities as a Fjordian