- Previous full-time work experience in information security management and/or related functions (penetration testing, vulnerability analysis, intrusion detection etc.);
- A background in technical IT roles such as IT architecture, development or operations, with a clear and abiding interest in information security;
- The applicant must demonstrate competence in one of the following sub-domains (Data security, API security, Enterprise application security and Secure application security).
- Endpoint threat detection & data loss prevention;
- Experience in security engineering and encryption;
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- All candidates must be willing to offer full mobility (i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required);
- Security Certifications and understanding of current industry best practices are highly desirable.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 30 days holiday, 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice, an employee healthcare plan and a competitive pension scheme.
Accenture will be recruiting at the following levels, Analyst, Consultant, Manager and Senior Manager.
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Equal Opportunities Statement
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.