What We Are Looking for
Accenture’s Finance & Risk Compliance Transformation positions will be filled by dynamic individuals seeking a career in client-facing, high performance consulting. Specific qualifications and expertise must include:
- Compliance Function Expertise, in areas such as Compliance Advisory, Central/Employee Compliance, Conduct Risk & Culture Change, Regulatory Relations, Reporting, Remediation, Surveillance, or Technology
- Financial Services: Strong understanding of the key trends impacting the industry, and an appetite to innovate and deliver impact, underpinned by 3-10 years’ experience, depending on level, in Capital Markets, Banking or Insurance
- Change Delivery: Track-record in delivering organisational change, impacting people, process or technology, as well as proven project management, stakeholder management, and communications skills
- Degree: Min 2:1 equivalent from an accredited college/university
- External Qualifications (desirable): CISI, ICA, or specialist postgraduate qualification
About Accenture Finance & Risk Services
- Accenture Finance & Risk Services help Financial Services firms focus on three of their key challenges - increasing profitability, reducing complexity and managing regulations. Accenture draws on its end-to-end transformation capabilities as well as core strengths in management consulting, technology, analytics and outsourcing to help firms address complex Risk Management, Fraud and Financial Crime and Finance change related issues.
- We primarily work with leading Investment, Corporate and Retail Banks and Insurers. Accenture is looking for candidates that have an excellent knowledge of how banks and Insurers operate their Risk Management, Fraud and Financial Crime and Finance functions and the current challenges they face. Candidates should also be credible in working on client change projects and have leadership and stakeholder engagement skills that can be used immediately on client facing work.
- Accenture Finance & Risk Services is structured as a set of ‘domains’, each representing ‘functional’ areas our clients are currently investing in. Within each of these domains we have both management consulting and technology resources. Our people are not ‘hard-locked’ to a specific domain but rather they provide a focus point for skills building, project alignment and investment. Our 9 Domains are: Regulation & Compliance, Regulatory Remediation, Financial Risk Management, Fraud and Financial Crime, Treasury, Finance & Accounting, Finance & Risk Transformation, Conduct of Business and Data Analysis & Insight.
- For more information about what we do please visit:www.accenture.com/FinanceAndRisk
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.