To enable insurers to move from Data-to-Insight-to-Action-to-Outcome, we are looking for Consultants to help support our teams in developing world-class, business-centric analytics solutions for Insurance clients by applying broad and deep knowledge of the UK Insurance industry and specific skills in one or more of the following domains:
- Digital and Advanced Analytics
- Insurance Strategy and Advisory Services
- Project Management
- Business Change
- Cloud Technology Architecture
- Source and coordinate work from other internal workforces
- Ensuring we deliver accurate, on-time business results to the client
- Effectively apply appropriate blend of insurance content expertise, technology acumen, understanding of advanced analytics techniques and project/program management discipline to lead the prioritisation, development and delivery of business-centric analytics solutions
As a consultant, you will be leveraging the analytics platform and multi-disciplinary teams to enable identification of data insights, as well as working with the business to prioritise areas of focus, and to realise value from the insights generated. Your key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Challenging, shaping and defining the outputs from the analysis
- Identifying and prioritising activities for the Analytics resources against key business objectives
- Determining whether additional Analytics resources or platform capacity is required to support and / or scale analytics initiatives
- Translate insight into action for the business through contextualising the output from the analysis
- Supporting benefits case development in collaboration with the business and analytics resources
- Support the business in identifying, tracking and realising benefits from the analytics initiatives
Our consultants can expect to work with cutting edge technology as part of a dynamic team. You will help and support the delivery of high-quality analytics solutions and work on a variety of projects ranging in both size and scope. You will have the opportunity to build your skills and will receive continuous training to help you achieve your growth ambitions.
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven success in an analytics delivery role
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and dynamic thinker and great problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with:
- Industry Knowledge
- Advanced analytics techniques
- Programme / Project delivery
- Operations strategy
- Process architecture
- Operating model development
- Technology strategy and planning
- Experience with insurance software applications (claims, policy or UW)
- Experience with analytics software applications (Qlikview, RevolutionR, Alteryx)
What’s in it for you?
All of our Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with others. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
On top of this, we have an extensive benefits package which includes 30 days’ vacation per year, gym subsidies, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
What are the next steps?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions - underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network - Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Closing Date for Applications 31/08/2017
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.