If you're from an SAP background (which this role requires), then you will already know who Zag is, given we are leaders in the SAP consulting market in NZ. We're also a part of Accenture - the world's leading technology consultancy organisation. So, you get to work with two industry heavyweights!
As leaders in SAP, we lead the charge when it comes to new technology and enjoy an enviable track record of success with our Customers. We’re an established brand with a fantastic reputation.
As part of our business we have a dedicated Testing Practice that focuses on providing expertise in SAP testing specifically, and this offers our Customers a level of capability and assurance they can’t find elsewhere. Working as one of our Test Managers, you will work alongside our Customers with many opportunities to influence and demonstrate your leadership capability.
Much of the work we do is leading edge and greenfield. The projects are often large and complex and, at times, have been ‘firsts’ in NZ.
Given our SAP orientation, we are looking to appoint a Test Manager who has experience operating on multiple large-scale SAP implementations. Being familiar with a cross-section of SAP business processes provides the necessary foundation to succeed in our environment.
This role can be based in either Wellington or Auckland. As we are a consultancy, national travel will be required from time to time.
- Experience in implementing and maintaining test strategies and program level testing requirements is a must
- Ability to make progress and decisions amidst ambiguity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work at both the technical and business level
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Mentor and coach a team of Test Analysts, providing Governance and Guidance to achieve quality outcomes.
- Work with Application Owners, Solution Architects and Subject Matter Experts to define the scope of testing and approach
- Work within a team of Business and technical stakeholders to provide testing services across various stages of continual delivery
- Experience in Managing full Testing Lifecycle in a multi-vendor environment
- Ensure Quality across all phases
- Report on test design and execution progress, defects status and resolution
- Provide Quality Metrics advising of any quality related issues and risks
- Identify opportunities for test Automation in collaboration with the Business
- Coordinate with the Automation team to develop new automated scenarios
- Ability to get involved with hands on delivery apart from test management to meet delivery milestones
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
What you'll need to succeed
- 8+ years Test Management experience with at least 4 years in leadership capacity coupled with relevant tertiary qualification
- Previous experience in IT consultancy
- Experience working as a Test Manager on a range of complex Greenfield SAP projects
- Solid SAP knowledge in one of the 3 areas as a min: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, IS-U
- Demonstrated self-motivation and initiative
- Highly effective and strong communication skills for stakeholder management (From Program and Project Managers to Application Owners and SME's) to deliver quality results within expected timeframes
- Demonstrated experience managing teams of functional and business testers working across all test cycles
- Demonstrable leadership skills and an ability to adapt quickly, work under pressure and manage multiple projects in accordance with delivery requirements and timelines
- Good knowledge of JIRA and JIRA Add-ons - setup and configuration
- Ability to mentor and coach other team members
ü Good commercial awareness and acumen
- Good understanding of automation frameworks and continues integration
- Good understanding of Non-Functional Testing
- JIRA configuration and administration skills
- SAP SolMan Test Management Configuration
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 569,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture has a culture of knowlege sharing and equipping its people with what they need to succeed. We offer flexibility and value diversity in all it's forms, welcoming interest from people from all ethnicities, backgrounds, belief systems and worldviews; those looking for full-time or part-time working options as well as people with physical or mental disabilities. Please let us know if you require special assistance at any point in the recruitment process.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Accenture, our philosophy is anchored in recognising that our people are multi-dimensional. We take an intersectional human approach to create a work environment where all people feel like they can bring their authentic selves to work, every day.
We believe that equality drives innovation. Our commitment to accelerating equality starts at the top with our board and CEO and extends across every part of the company. This comes to life when our people own the equality agenda, making it part of their jobs – every decision, every day – and feel free to speak up and to act.
We do not tolerate discrimination because of differences, such as age, ability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity or expression, religion, or sexual orientation. We want a workplace that is inclusive and diverse to that end we are setting bold goals and taking comprehensive action. To achieve these goals, we collect information that allows us to track the effectiveness of our Inclusion and Diversity programs.
Test Analyst - SAP Supply Chain / Logistics
Posted more than 1 month ago
New Zealand Wellington
SAP Test Manager - consulting
Posted more than 1 month ago
Payroll Tester - SAP
Posted more than 1 month ago