The Site Setup Support resource will support onsite management activities for multiple learning programs. They will be responsible for materials preparation, transport and distribution of materials, as well as full setup and take-down for in-person learning events. Ideal candidate will be available Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday for 20 hours per week to support a fixed morning hours schedule.
- Reports directly to the Learning Experience Lead and will be responsible for communicating status on a daily basis in terms of what site setups and takedowns they have completed and any issues/escalations encountered
- Responsible for daily task load ensuring quality and efficient delivery across a range of onsite activities such as workspace/meeting and set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, floor operations support, space utilization management, materials stock and maintain appearance of classrooms, SWAG storage and setup, takedown of materials/swag after each session, and/or other services
- Communicates urgent escalations to the Learning Experience Lead and troubleshoots to either solve issues and/or raise them to supervisors and/or stakeholders, including points of contact in other departments
- Supports tracking attendance/completion for in-person sessions as needed
- May engage with vendors to process ordering and inventory
- May engage with facilitators in preparation and distribution of materials for sessions
- May assist with retrieval and/or destruction of documents, according to archival guidelines
- High School Graduate
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience
- Ability to lift and transport up to15/20 lbs of materials, equipment, etc. to and from rooms for setup and takedown
- Experience with event setup and take down
- Ability to take direction and deliver excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion for customer service
- Positive attitude and ability to engage with various stakeholders
- Critical thinking problem solving skills
- Conflict resolution
now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in
the United States and with Accenture.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected applicable law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn More About Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.