SAP INSURANCE FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT (LITHUANIA)
We are looking for an Insurance Functional Analyst for SAP systems who has overall responsibility for designing, configuring and supporting SAP processes in SAP Insurance Functional areas: Collections and Disbursements, Policy Management, Claims Management, and Reinsurance Management. An Insurance Functional Analyst gathers requirements from stakeholders and delivers successful end-to-end solutions implemented in SAP. This role requires project implementation expertise and Insurance industry knowledge. It will be expected that this person will work on both - existing SAP systems and new implementations, for support and development type of work. The ability to work with peers in this area is a must for this position.
- Competitive salary 2600 - 5350 EUR gross.
- Flexible vacation + health & travel insurance + relocation.
- Work from home, flexible working hours.
- Opportunities to advance career.
- An open-minded and inclusive company culture.
- You will be working on international projects/teams with the world’s biggest companies.
- Skills development and training opportunities, company-paid certifications.
- Learn the latest technologies (cloud, analytics, Robotics Process Automation and others provided by SAP), applying your knowledge in project work.
- Perform the necessary analysis and consultations to Identify business requirements, solution scope and related benefits.
- Design, build and develop SAP Enterprise Management and related SAP system solutions to support functions of insurance processes.
- Work directly with clients to gather an understanding of their business needs and assist the client in the configuration and implementation of the software system.
- Support in preparing and analyzing project plans, documentation.
- Relevant functional and/or technical hands-on experience in designing, building, and integrating Insurance solutions.
- Ability to understand both insurance and technology concepts and articulate them in a technology project setting.
- Knowledge of business processes and best practices in areas of Accounting for Insurance.
- Good problem solving and communication skills.
- Good spoken and written English.
- Analytical thinking and the ability to execute successfully.
- 5 years of experience
- SAP consulting and implementation experience and SAP training/certification in SAP is an advantage.
- This position may require occasional travel.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 710,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.