Senior Angular Developer
Vilnius Job No. r00091478
Accenture is looking for an experienced Senior Angular developer to build high-quality web apps for the worlds's most well-known companies and brands. As a memeber of our team, you will deliver modern front-end solutions at scale and impact the digital experience of millions of people around the world. You will join our Accenture Baltics team and will be located in Lithuania.
- Competitive salary 3300 - 5500 EUR gross
- Flexible vacation + health & travel insurance + relocation
- Work from home, flexible working hours
- Work with Fortune 500 companies from different industries all over the world
- Skills development and training opportunities, company-paid certifications
- Opportunities to advance career
- An open-minded and inclusive company culture
- Work as a member of a team specializing in design, build and test of responsive user interfaces, SPAs & websites using Angular framework
- Develop high quality and scalable enterprise applications with Angular using modern front-end engineering practices
- Integrate applications with existing tools used in a company
- Work closely with the design team on creating the solution which improves business value
- Work closely with client stakeholders to clarify requirements and functionality, as well as in close collaboration with backend team
- 3+ years of experience with the Angular framework
- Experience with API technologies such as REST and JSON
- Knowledge of database structures and design
- General hands-on experience with the foundational web technologies such such as HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Design, HTML APIs, REST APIs
- Proficiency with cloud computing services (AWS/Google Cloud/MS Azure)
- Experience with Git (forking, branching, merging).
- Experience working as a member of a small agile software development team (e.g. participating in planning sessions and interpreting user stories, doing code reviews, pair programming).