The Nordic Data Privacy and Information Security (DPIS) team is part of the global Geographic Services organization with one leg up into the Data Protection Officer network and into the Chief Information Security organizations, respectively, and works with all Nordic functions and team to provides oversight, leadership reporting, and strategic direction for Data Privacy (“DP”) and Information Security (“IS”) requirements and activities related to Accenture data in the Nordic. We are the primary local point of contact in assigned countries for all DP and IS topics and play an active role in driving DP and IS operations, controls, risk management, awareness, and improvement within their local scope within their GU. We are supported by Legal, Information Security, and other functions in performing our role. We represent the Nordics in Accenture’s Global DPO Network and collaborate closely with the Data Privacy and Information Security teams to obtain information and advice.
- You will be participating in all Data Privacy and Information Security tasks that the team is involved in ranging from managing activities and data in our oversight tool eGRC Archer, help develop and keep our team objectives and actions roadmaps on track, help prepare training and awareness campaigns for all employees and more specialized trainings for our network of responsible and accountable stakeholders in the Nordics, preparing management presentations and various types of audits, since we are for example under external ISO 27001 and ISO 27701-programs. As you mature into the role you will personally take a bigger and bigger part in these activities.
- Help our colleagues understand DPIS risks, how to manage them and recommend approaches that sidestep problems and help clients and functions meet their needs.
- Help project teams in addition to managing their performance (depending upon the structure of a project):
- Generate reports to support data analytics and data driven decision making and activities
- Organize information and prepare presentations
- Scorecard Management
- Manage day to day interaction with our internal customers (Accenture employees)
What we expect:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field (Legal, Technology or Economics, Finance, Business, Statistics)
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Inclination to know or want to learn about Data Privacy and Information Security
- Comfortable to work in a virtual and global working environment and experience to include global exposure, able to work with multiple stakeholders, handle multiple projects.
- Interest in project management
- Skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical skills, ability to work through data using state of the art tools
- Ability to think on your feet and maneuver also with limited data
- Ability to be flexible.
- Ability to work independently and proactively and to but also to enjoy contributing to the success of other
- Optimally 2-3 years of work experience
What we offer:
There is never a typical day at Accenture or in the DPIS team, but that is why we love it here! Accenture offers a unique career experience and unparalleled opportunity for you to grow and advance. We are driven by the best results and we always support each other; we win as a team. We like to challenge our employees and give them the opportunity to shine and succeed. We invest heavily in our people’s growth and knowledge development. Our best and only asset is our people. We believe they’re at their best when knowing what’s expected from them and we want to support them also in different life phases.
Salary range for this role 2000-2400 EUR gross (before taxes)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.