Administration and Events:
- Perform office administration and customer service activities according to Accenture guidelines and service standards;
- Provide support for audio-visual conference devices and standard office equipment;
- Greet/ direct employees and visitors, issue visitor access cards, answer general inquires, assist in resolving issues/concerns;
- Handle new joiner 1st day introduction process;
- Organize meetings and events in coordination with Latvia events team.
- Act as a point of contact for external vendors and manage regular contract relationships to ensure supplies;
- Receive, review and allocate Workplace invoices for the location and/or supplier;
- Point of contact for facility and real estate related questions;
- Perform seat allocation planning.
Safety & Security:
- Ensure compliance of security and life safety standards, policies, processes and tools under supervision of Accenture Latvia security team.
- Service industry experience (3 years +)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details
- Ability to work in independently and in a team
- Strong sense of responsibility and customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience using various computer systems
- Work proficiently in English and local language
- Driving license B category will be considered as an advantage
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.