What you will do
- Work with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to capture and document business requirements both at a high and detail level
- Develop detailed wireframes, use cases, and other specifications to be used during implementation, testing, and maintenance of a feature
- Ensure effective requirement and specification handover to the development team
- Support the team on day to day basis by clarifying detailed questions about the requirements
- Improve the quality by reviewing related test cases before a feature is implemented and doing a high level functional verification of the implemented features
- Participate in scope planning, backlog estimation and slicing
What we expect
- Latvian language proficiency is required due to project specifics
- Proven experience as IT Business Analyst, Functional designer, Systems analyst
- Experience with Agile (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Effective collaboration skills with project team and all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Very detail and result oriented personality with the ability to identify dependencies efficiently
- Teamwork and relationship building skills
Additional requirements (Will be considered as an advantage):
- Previous experience with large scale software implementation projects
- Experience with LEAN or Design Thinking methodologies
- Experience with cross-platform integrations
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.